Most artists need places to show their work. The range of options is wide, from a one-time home or apartment showing to established representation at a major art gallery. In an effort to acquaint artists with some of the possibilities, I’ll be posting interviews with people responsible for exhibit spaces in and around Bozeman. Here’s my list of questions:
- Please introduce yourself and your exhibit space.
- Do you have a defined mission or niche?
- What local/regional/national mix of artists have you had?
- How do artists usually connect with you?
- How should an artist looking for a show or advice best approach you?
- Anything else you’d like to tell artists and art aficionados?
It will take a while to make the rounds with this. In the meantime, I’m more than happy to post any submissions as they come in. If you work with artists to show their work–whether for sale or not–please consider this an invitation to respond.